Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - A History of Rap: Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake & The Roots - Video - NBC.com
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Summer is over. Finding a new grad nursing position has been far from easy.
Fortunately I have been keeping busy with doing other things. I just have to have patience and trust in the lord.
Despite our trials I know that we can have joy. Below are things that have brought me joy these past couple of weeks.
1. Starbucks: Iced Chai Tea Latte with soymilk ( caffeine-free, of course)
2. Fresh cut flowers at the Farmer’s market
3. Talking with old friends
4. Driving with the windows down while the radio is blasting
5. Ice cream
6. Online shopping (well more browsing than actual buying)
7. Blog-stalking college buddies ( guilty)
8. Return of fall TV (Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, GLEE, just to mention a few)
9. Pretzel M&Ms
10. Reading a good book
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Saturday, September 4, 2010
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”