Tender Mercies



"The tender mercies of the Lord are real and . . . they do not occur randomly or merely by coincidence. Often, the Lord's timing of His tender mercies helps us to both discern and acknowledge them.

". . . The Lord's tender mercies are the very personal and individualized blessings, strength, protection, assurances, guidance, loving-kindnesses, consolation, support, and spiritual gifts which we receive from and because of and though the Lord Jesus Christ."

~ David A. Bednar

Heavenly father loves us, and is always there for us. This week I have felt his arms around me through tender mercies, my family and my friends. 


Package I received in the mail from Amy : )
KATE Spade bag from the best brother ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pirates life for me...

Loving the Single Life!