Things I love...

Things have been crazy busy the past couple of weeks....and will continue to be busy for the rest of the semester, but "Come what may and love it", things will work out for the best. During hard times, I feel its best to count my blessings and appreciate the things that are going well in my life.  
In the spirit of Valentines Day listed below are things I absolutely love

I love Love
and the way it makes you feel all warm inside

I love my Heavenly Father and the gospel
without him I would be nothing, without the gospel I would be lost 

I love my family and friends
I couldn't ask for a better family or better friends

I love Capstone
even tough this semester is crazy busy, I have been loving every minute of it, Tuesday I got to watch open heart surgery (CABGx5) on the patient I was taking care of. It was magical! Surgery was almost 6 hours, but I loved every minute of it.  My preceptor is an amazing nurse and a wonderful person. I'm having the time of my life ( in nursing school) !

I love the Winter Olympics
hot athletes, intense competition, gold medals and Vancouver... need I say more?
Moguls. Speed Skating. Aerials. Snowboarding. Hockey. Figure Skating. 
Go Team USA!
I love Chace Crawford
too bad he doesn't love me back...working on it : ) but seriously thinking of our magical encounter a couple weeks ago still brings a smile to my face


xoxo, 
V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pirates life for me...

Loving the Single Life!

Baby Steps....