The past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic...and it's only gonna get worse as the semester comes to an end. I just need to take things one small step at a time and hope for the best. I know it'll work out eventually.
Graduation is basically a month away!! I can't believe it! This pass week I've been a BYU/UT-hater, so I'm going make a list of the things I love about BYU.
1. Great people: from my professors to my best friends, people at BYU are for the most part good examples and great to be around.
2. School Spirit: Go Cougs!!
3. Great environment: clean campus, friendly people
4. Nursing Program: I loved learning the Healer's Art and mixing secular knowledge with spirituality
5. Devotionals: I have learned many things I want to apply in my life
6. Mountains: Although they are not green like the ones in HI, the mountains in UT are still pretty to look at
7. FOOD: Bombay House, Shoga, Guru's, Zupas, Cafe Rio...the list goes on and on
8. Professors: I've seriously have had some of the most knowledgeable and humble professors at BYU.
9. Friends: I have made some really good friends I hope to keep in touch with forever
10. Hair: squirrel girl, bump-its, pineapples, slut humps. Hair at BYU defies gravity. BYU girls have never ceased to amaze me.