March On...

It's amazing how time flies....52 days til Graduation!  
I can't believe it's already March!
Cap and gown have already been ordered!
Hopefully spring comes soon!
Things are still pretty busy, but manageable as always...
My future is still uncertain, hopefully I'll  figure things out soonish
xoxo,
v

"I must learn to love the fool in me--the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool." -- Theodore I. Rubin, MD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pirates life for me...

Baby Steps....

Loving the Single Life!