Growing up is hard to do....


This past week has been interesting to say the least....
I've learned things that will last for a life time
Lessons I've learned
1.  God loves me
2. Always do what you know is right and screw the consequences
3. I have some really awesome friends that put up with my frustrations
4. Silence is not always the right answer
5. People change, not always for the better, but you have to let them make their mistakes
6. I am not in control
7. I can do hard things
8. I can make new friends
9. Service makes you happy
10. Our decisions affect those around us whether we know it or not


No one gets through life without a fair number of trials. Although we’d all love a trial-free life, in truth, it is through the trials that we experience our greatest growth and learn who we really are. They make the good times better, because
 we know good times are not promised at all times. Thomas S. Monson
 
"At times some may think that no one cares--but someone always cares! Your Heavenly Father will not leave you to struggle alone, but stands ever ready to help." Thomas S. Monson


I'm so excited for conference this weekend. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pirates life for me...

Loving the Single Life!

Baby Steps....