thank you notes...

dear family: I miss you dearly. Thanks for helping me become who I am today. I love you.
 
dear brother: I had a great Thanksgiving break with you. Thank you for putting up with me this weekend and through the years...you are the best! love you lots!


dear mesa, az: I'm sorry I doubted you before...you are a great place with magical malls. I think this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship. 


dear village inn pumpkin pie: you are amazing. best I ever had. I should have wore looser pants : )


Happy Thanksgiving! Here are a few pics of my Thanksgiving vacay in Mesa, AZ. 


I'm a cow girl baby... hahaha



yummy pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!



Our Homemade thanksgiving dinner!




Yum...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pirates life for me...

Loving the Single Life!